GONDOL ENVIRONMENT POLICY
GONDOL PLASTIK which aims to increase its share in the market and to become industry-wide known leading firm by competing against its competitors in the manufacturing industry of plastic household appliances and created the following
- To determine, control and reduce the environmental impacts which arise or might arise from our manufacturing operations.
- To adopt preventing environmental pollution as our principle.
- To reduce waste by using raw materials, energy and natural resources efficiently.
- To control and reduce our waste caused by our products and activities by taking care that the raw materials used in the process can be recycled.
- To conduct regular and periodical examinations to measure the efficiency of our Environment Management System and start corrective operations when necessary and to be open for constant improvement.
- To set energy saving as the target in energy and natural resource usage,
- To follow and implement the applicable environmental regulations.
- To provide employees with trainings on "ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY" and to ensure that they are sensitive about this issue
GONDOL QUALITY POLICY
GONDOL PLASTIC which aims to increase its share within the market by competing against its competitors in the plastic household appliances and become the industry- wide known leading firm established ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and created the following Quality Policy.
- To document the quality management system as to fulfill the requirements of ISO 9001, constantly improve the system,
- To produce continuous, reliable and high quality products to meet all requests and needs of our customers and constantly improve with the participation of company employees,
- So, to determine and control the process conditions our products to minimize the amount of internal and external defects and accordingly to reduce costs,
- To adapt the Total Quality approach as our principle and to reach it to the company and unit targets within team spirit,
- To encourage innovative and creative approaches and provide trainings in order to enhance the technical and behavioral competencies
- To follow the technological developments and technics, to ensure constant improvement and recovery in full compliance with the laws, enhance the quality and efficiency and accordingly increase the customer satisfaction, to increase the market share by competing against our competitors are our objectives that we
are intended to reach and never give up on.
GONDOL SOCIAL POLICY
GONDOL PLASTIK which aims to increase its share in the market and to become industry-wide known leading firm by competing against its competitors in the manufacturing industry of plastic household appliances and created the following Social Policy.
- To prevent child labor. To comply with child and young worker employment procedures and to protect workers under the age of 18.
- To prevent forced and compulsory labor. It does not employ slaves, fugitives, and workers who don’t have consent under any circumstances.
- To comply with occupational health and safety rules. It creates a safe work environment based on the risk analysis by fulfilling occupational health and safety rules.
- To respect the right to unionization and collective bargaining. It respects to the right of employees to become member to unions or make collective bargaining.
- To prevent discrimination, maltreatment and harassment. It evaluates the employees based on their professional competencies, regardless of religion, language, race, ethnic origin, sect or gender and does not expose anyone to any psychological, physical and verbal harassment within the framework of respect to human honor.
- To comply with the salary payment and working schedule. It complies with with wage payments and working hours determined by laws and employment contracts and voluntary principle in overtime work.
- To comply with environmental safety. It prevents environmental pollution by fulfilling its environmental safety policy.
- To prepare the suitable working environment. It takes precautions by measuring the noise, dust, lighting, carcinogenic substances, electrical grounding of working environments.
- To comply with moral principles and establish management system. It creates a management system which can plan in the matters of social compatibility within the facility without allowing any corruption and fraud and take corrective precautions.